About ------- Writing -------- SPANKED! (Game)-------- Gallery -------- Social Media and links

Update nov 8th

#BDSM #kinky #merchandise #T-shirt #valentines #card #heart #bondage #sexy #joke #spanking

Apologies for my recent blog silence, more is coming soon I promise! 

Things I'm working on include a couple of new blog posts; one on the complex nature of consent and another is a riposte to those who think kinky people are 'fucked up'. Oh and there should also be a book showing up someday; editing is hard.

I'm also gearing up to write some straight up erotic fiction, just because.

I've also just started myself this little Zazzle store thingy so I can sell some subtle kinky design ideas what I have.

First up; a range of products featuring a romantic heart picture that is more than it seems... Perfect as an advanced valentine gift for someone with compatible interests!


www.zazzle.com/timothytuttlesmith





Here are some links to the individual products:
 
Mug
T-shirt
Girl's T-shirt
Card

Hope you like! 

No comments:

Post a Comment